Monday, December 31, 2007

Some interesting blogs and sites i'll carry with me to 2008!

Come 2008 and the market/economic gurus predict a lot of volatility in everything related to money and forex. Not only this, technology will be at it's best to make our lives better (remember Philips saying: Let's make things better) and give us more options to communicate and collaborate on a wider scale. With all this, the concern and efforts for greener and safer earth will still be a "Work-In-Progress" and all this for the good of human.
Not looking at the flip side though(you can say I'm being too optimistic of a gr8 2008)

Well, all said, these are some of the web sites and blogs I see myself carrying with me to 2008 for a great compilation of topics covering a lot of areas that I go thru on a daily basis. Most of the links are just feeds so you can add them directly to your reader (I use Google reader).

A list of tech-blogs:
paulbridger.net - C++, patterns, design
Dr.Dobb's C++ Articles
DevX: Latest C++ Content
CodeGuru.com
Netotto Blog : Another Software Developer's Blog
Recording my programming path
Coding Misadventures
Monkey Bites

The ones on Network Security:
Dark Reading: Dark Reading News Analysis
SecGuru
SecurityFocus News

A list of blogs on Productivity, professional achievement and morale boosting things
Lifehacker: How To
Great Solutions to Team Challenges
Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life
Achieve IT!

A list of blogs on personal finance:
AllFinancialMatters
GetRichSlowly
I Will Teach You To Be Rich
Moneycontrol Pers Fin

Other than the above some weblinks that are interesting:
Koders
TBB
Shuva's Photo blog
Discover Magazine: Updates on Science
The Site for Books and Readers

With this and a lot more to come in 2008.... I wish all a very happy and green Year 2008!

1 comment:

Yogish A J said...

Thanks for sharing the good links :)